Have you been repossessed? You are probably asking “what happens next?”
“How do I get my car back?” “What happens to my personal property?” "Why do I have to pay to get my car or property back?”
1. The FIRST thing you must do is contact your lending institution. Secure your financial arrangements and satisfy their needs to redeem your vehicle. The Repo Company has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LOAN! Please do not ask us questions about your debt. This is between you and the bank.
Once you have come to an agreement and paid the fees to your lender, then they will provide The Repo Company “a written authorization to release” your vehicle. Without this, there is NOTHING we can do. We cannot influence or expedite this process!!
PLEASE anticipate a FOUR HOUR DELAY from your bank to our office.
2. Once The Repo Company has the release is in hand (from your financial institution) , we will schedule your appointment to redeem your vehicle. The Repo Company operates “By Appointment Only”. No EXCEPTIONS!! Our vehicle and personal and personal property releases are scheduled every 30 minutes from 10:00 AM and 4:00PM, M/F, except holidays. If you schedule an appointment and fail to show, you will be rescheduled for the following day.
If your release is NOT received by us BEFORE 3:00pm, your release will NOT happen on that day. Our last release is 4:00pm daily. You will not be scheduled an appointment after 4:00pm.
If your circumstances require a time outside our regularly scheduled hours and we cannot accommodate you, an AFTER HOURS OPTION may be available, dependent on our manpower and availability. After hours or special gate fees may be arranged, however a $25 fee will be assessed. This option is based on availability, it is NOT a right of the consumer.
3. Applicable Redemption, Administrative, and Daily Storage fees must be paid prior to all vehicle releases. The redemption & administration fees range from $50-$85.00 depending on your financial institution. Daily storage fees range from $20-$75.00 per day. The fee amount owed will be provided to you over the phone at the time your appointment is scheduled, mostly due to these fees fluctuating per lender and they are often dictated by the lender on the release document.
Redemption & Storage fees are due in exact CASH. We do NOT make change.
4. "Special handling" may include excessive quantities, soiled clothing, food products, strong odors, food trash or to-go containers, dangerous or hazardous materials, etc. Bio-Hazardous contents are identified and listed as such. Bio-HAZ inventories may include hypodermic needles, human waste, rotting organics, insects, or any bi-products thereof, and the inventory will not be completed. You may not receive any items that have any biohaz contamination.
5. We are a licensed and bonded facility. We have been in the collateral recovery business since 1995 and WE DO NOT STEAL FROM VEHICLES. Please do not allege that we have. We do not want your property. If you truly feel you have lost property, then you are encouraged to contact our management team and we will do our best to locate your items. If you do not feel we have been helpful, you have the right to file a claim and follow up with law enforcement.
6. Once again, The Repo Company operates “By Appointment Only”. No EXCEPTIONS!!
Our release hours are Tuesday through Thursday from 10:00 AM until 4:00 PM , If your car has been repossessed by our office here is the information you will need to assist you in this process. First, all releases are done by appointment only. You must give a 24 hour notice and then a 1 hour call when your on your way. Second, you will need your State issued ID, if you are attempting to redeem your vehicle or property please contact your lien-holder immediately we cannot assist you until your lienholder has sent us a release. Which this can take as little as a couple of hours or even the next business day.
If you are attempting to redeem the personal effects that were in your vehicle. All personal items are stored for 45 days. Please contact our office and give a 24 hour notice and then a 1 hour call when your on your way. Property can only be released to the debtor on file. A second appointment will be charged $25 admin fee, so please get everything you want on the first visit.
you will be allotted 15 min to pick up your personals so please be prepared.
**Please cancel 20 min before appointment time to avoid a $25 administration fee
If an after hours appointment is needed we may be able to accommodate you for a charge of $25. It is our goal to make this experience as smooth as possible for you if in the event you feel that you have been treated with less than professional customer service please contact our office at 812-352-0990